Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Konata x Kagami :3

Just for the Konata x Kagami, I love you.

Furry Fabbots: ep 5 Furry Fabbots: ep 5

Epic.

The lulz increases with each one, I can't wait for the next one.

Mechabloby responds:

If you can't wait, maybe you have a time machine. =O

Furry Fabbots: ep 2 Furry Fabbots: ep 2

Wow...

This is better than the original Night Of The Living Dead, I loved it, with all my heart.

Mechabloby responds:

That organ is the same size as your fist. Don't hurt me. =O

The Abandoned Kitten The Abandoned Kitten

Wow...

I almost cried while watching this,now i'm feeling sad that my cat won't live much longer :(
When people treat living things that way it makes me sick,i've seen a few abandoned cats.One followed me home but I couldn't keep it.

Nice work,it really makes me feel sad for them.

catbrush responds:

I'm really sorry. ='(

Ray - Part 3 Introduction Ray - Part 3 Introduction

can't wait

yay more ray with over 60 minutes of gameplay i so can't wait
5/5

Strawberry Clock V Strawberry Clock V

yay

that should happen to the guy who reviewed under me

lol he is hated by the world

Gangland, Madness Style Gangland, Madness Style

Um that was bad

Ok that was nothing like madness,it was blurry i know you think it looks better but i disagree.You used sprites for the gun,bad sprites.
Also there was NO 3D effects and i don't think this 3D was supposed to come out the screen at me!You don't need to use Flash to review it and call it bad.I use Flash and i animate.
Oh and your reply's are crappy and like a nine year old.

P.S i can tie my shoes aswell.
PP.S i am not the same guy you retarded shit.

triplustwo responds:

Oh my god Dude. You have way too many accounts. Seriously, get a life. So you reply to everything I said to you, then hastily deny its you. Okay, find something better to do with your life man. Or you'll die a miserable virgin who acheived nothing in life but pester Newgrounds memebers when he was 10 years old. I didn't use sprite dishit this wasn't even done on flash, so I doubt you actuallu use flash. Since you clearly ARE that same guy AGAIN. What is this, four times you've reviewed me now? If you don't want it to be obvious it's you, STOP MAKING REFERENCES TO YOUR WON EARLIER COMMENTS. Now please, don't take this as a challenge or a reason to create yet another acount, you're not proving anything and nobody is going to suck your dick if you "win". Seriously, you will get nowhere. Take this reply as a message to go out and live. And I mean that, I'm not insulting you, you really should go outside, get drunk or smoke pot or whatever. Throw a party, have a foghtm do SOMETHING. Other than make another account and continue your sad little 10 year old vendetta. You'll look back on yourself in a few years and realise how stupid you are. Remember I said this.

Marsh-Mellow-Madness Marsh-Mellow-Madness

krinkles RULEZ

yay madness and marsh mellows a classic